student loans, study loans, bursary forms, accounting bursary, bursary 2016, funza lushaka bursary, Bursaries application forms for 2016, study loans, 2016 bursaries, bursaries for 2016, eskom bursaries 2016, college grants, national treasury bursaries, engineering bursaries
Get a bursary from Shoprite, the largest growing fast moving consumer goods (FMCG) retail operation on the African continent to study the following:
* B. Pharm
* National Diploma or B. Tech Degree in Retail Business Management
* B. Compt /B. Acc or CA equivalent degrees
Who can Apply For Shoprite Bursary?
* Full-time bursaries are awarded to applicants and dependants of staff who wish to study on a full-tine basis at a recognised tertiary institution
* Part-time bursaries for staff wishing to further their education on a part-time or correspondence basis at a recognised tertiary institution. Grants to help staff with their education fees for their children at primary and high school level.
Bursary Minimum Requirements
Successful completion of a first year in one of the above mentioned study fields.
Shoprite Bursary Benefit Structure
Our full bursaries cover annual academic fees, books, meals and accommodation. Depending on the field of study, bursaries range from R 30 000 to R 50 000 p. a.
Career Path for our Bursary Holders
Students fulfills their bursary obligations in the following ways:
* Bpharm students will do their internship year at one of the MediRite pharmacies, followed by community services and then be appointed to the position of Pharmacist at one of the MediRite pharmacies inside our stores.
* Retail Management graduates will be placed in the Management Training Scheme where they will learn all the practical aspects of the business and follow a lucrative retail management career.
* BCompt/BAcc (or CA equivalent) Honours graduates will start their 3-year accounting articles in Shoprite's TOPP programme. After successful completion of their articles and Board exams, they will register as CA (SA) and be placed in sustainable positions within the Shoprite Group. More Info and how to apply Click Here