Please spread the word amongst your contacts who are interested in jump-starting a career within Supply Chain and Logistics!
The Learnership programme offers candidates an opportunity to acquire twelve months work experience and a nationally recognized qualification* in one of the following disciplines:
- Business Administration
- Freight Forwarding
- Freight Handling
- Information Technology
- Project Management (Gauteng only)
- Bookkeeping (Gauteng only)
- Completed Grade 12 / Matric
- South African citizenship
Don't delay... Applications close on Friday, 2 November 2012.
The ideal candidate will have the following competencies:
- communicate professionally in English (written and verbal)
- work in a team as well as individually
- work accurately and with attention to detail
- arrive punctually for work
- ability to grasp and process new information
- work without supervision
- MS Office and Outlook (Internet and E-Mail)
- the basic services and products that a distribution / logistics company offers
UTi Africa aims to be the company that everybody wants to work for and with, where people are our competitive advantage. As a result, we are always looking for qualified people to join our teams.
We offer you the opportunity to be part of a rapidly expanding, world-class supply chain services and integrated solutions organisation. Join a team that cherishes long-term relationships with clients and encourages innovation to optimize each of our clients' supply chains. As an employee you will have the opportunity to develop yourself personally and professionally through our existing development programmes. As an industry leader, we offer competitive compensation and benefits packages, and a dynamic, fast-paced, team-oriented work environment. Apply Here