GIBB, one of Africa’s largest engineering consulting companies, is inspired by the skills of our people in sustaining our future.
What is offered
A GIBB Bursary covers:
- Cost of tuition at any University in South Africa
- Books and Stationery
- Travel costs where applicable
- Accommodation where applicable
- Vacation employment
- Internship if required
- Must be a South African Citizen
- Studying or wish to study towards a Civil Engineering degree.
- Copies of your
- Full academic record
- Completed application form
- Valid contact details
12 months employment at any GIBB office in South Africa
Vacation work at any GIBB office in South Africa.
- The closing date for applications is 31 August 2013
- Application forms should be completed in your own hand writing
- If your results are not available, please submit your application form and indicate that your results will follow as soon as they are available.
- No fax application forms will be accepted.
- Bursary Application form
The Human Resources Consultant
Human Resources Department
PO Box 3965