Umthombo Resources invites students who are interested in joining the Mining Industry to apply for our External Bursary Scheme in the study fields mentioned below:
- B Sc Electrical Engineering
- B Sc Mechanical Engineering
- B Sc Mine Survey
- B Sc Geology
- B Sc Analytical Chemistry
In making the final selection, first preference will be given to:
- Previously disadvantaged individuals from the Middelburg and Delmas area
- Financially disadvantaged
- Currently registered at a recognised University
- People with disabilities and females
- South African Citizens
Bursaries are available to South African citizens who already studying with a 65% average at a tertiary institution.
Bursary covers full tuition, accommodations and book allowances.
How to Apply
Download Applications form and the following documentation must accompany the application form: Certified ID Copy, Certified matric results, certified copies of tertiary academic records including most recent results, certified copies of 2013 Proof of registration and fee statement. Completed forms with certified copies of attachments should be e-mailed back to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Should you not receive correspondence from Umthombo Resources within 30 days from the closing date, please accept that your application has been unsuccessful.