The bursaries will apply to prospective students based on merit and need in the following learning area fields:
- Engineering (Electrical, Mechanical and Civil)
- Town and Regional Planning
- Financial Management (Auditing. Accounting Municipal Finance]
- Adult Education Training [Diploma/Degree)
- Plumbing, Electrical and Motor Mechanical Studies
- Between the ages of 18-30 years 01d.
- Residence in the Drakenstein Municipal area.
- A recently passed Senior Certificate [Grade 12] or currently in Grade 12.
- Proof of final Grade 12 results or September 2013 Grade 12 results.
- Proof of registration/ admission to tertiary institution.
- Proof of parents total income.
- Learners from the designated Employment Equity groups, particularly woman, Blacks (African, Coloured, and Indian) and Disable persons will have preference.
- Bursaries will not exceed R7000.00 per student
How to Apply
Download Bursary Application Forms or can be obtained from the following centres and contact persons:
PAARL Civic Centre: Ms A. Visser, Ms N, Mandla 021-8074510 / 021-807 4503 WELLINGTON Municipal Offices: Ms l. Witsche 021-807 6266
MBEKWENI Library: Ms P. Sijaji 021-868 2759,
SARON Municipal Offices: Mrs G McDonald 023- 240 0525
GOUDA Municipal Offices: Mr T Petersen 023- 232 0020.
Failure to submit completed applications and valid supporting documents will result in automatic disqualification. Submission date for all bursary applications will be Friday, 10 January 2013 at 12:00.
No faxed and e-mailed applications will be accepted.
lf you are not be contacted within a month after submission of application, please consider your bursary application as unsuccessful.